Senior Data Engineer
We are #dataAdvisors.
Apgar Consulting is a leading data advisory company, recognized by Market Analysts (Gartner) and Technology Partners (TIBCO), that supports its customers in their journey to build a foundation for trusted data.
Our global team features more than 90 consultants specialized in data advisory services such as data governance and data architecture and in implementing data platform solutions such as Master Data Management, Metadata Management (Data Catalog), Data Integration, and Data Preparation.
Apgar Consulting is looking to recruit a Senior Data Engineer to join the growing team in the US and be part of a group of globally diverse teammates passionate about data.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will take a leading role in implementing data platform solutions for our clients.
If you are looking for a people-centric and purpose-driven environment;
If you are looking for opportunities for personal development and career growth;
Dynamic and self-motivated, you have lots of enthusiasm, and endless energy to learn, you enjoy working in a team, and you can communicate proficiently to both business and technical audiences.
You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Enterprise Data Management, conducting requirements analysis and delivering technology solutions through consulting project activities.
Your experience, skills, and competencies set you apart:
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Problem solver with a keen eye for details and an innate drive to deliver results
· Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
· Legally authorized to work in the US
· Flexible for national client placements in the US
What you’ll doing -….
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will work within a team on a customer project. You will benefit from a manager or a more senior peer’s supervision. You will participate in international projects and communicate with teammates and clients.
You will analyze internal processes and data usage, identify improvements, and implement sustainable and scalable change. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and bridge communication gaps between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Your primary role will be to participate in all stages of a data platform implementation project based on various leading technologies.
You will also participate in Apgar Consulting’s internal innovation process, in the formalization of the company’s offers, in pre-sales activities, and you will discover:
· The operational management of a consulting firm
· The daily life of a growing organization
· The organization of a transformation project in the company.
· Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
· Competitive salary
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Retirement plan with company contribution
· Individual coaching from one of our partners and trainings
· Office located in the most vibrant tech hub in Austin
· Great working environment and new equipment
We’d love to hear from you! email@example.com