Java Technical Consultant (Porto)
We are #DataEngineers.
Apgar Consulting is a leading data platforms company recognized by Market Analysts (e.g. Gartner) and Technology Partners (e.g. TIBCO) that supports their customers in their digital. From technology enablement to organizational changes, we design and deliver tailor-made solutions that provide data consistently, securely, and accurately.
Our global team features more than 90 consultants specialized in data advisory services such as data governance and data architecture and in implementing data platform solutions such as Master Data Management, Metadata Management, Data Integration, and Data Preparation.
We’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Technical Consultant who rocks in Java development that wants to join our team in Porto and be part of a global group who Masters all about Data Management and can´t stop innovating.
If that sounds like you, keep reading…
More than just technically savvy you are dynamic and enthusiastic, you enjoy working in a team and you always looking to challenge status quo to make the team grow.
Your experience, skills and competencies set you apart:
· University degree in an IT related field
· You are fluent in English (mandatory)
· You have been dominating Java / J2EE environment (ideally certified) for at least 4 years
· Your projects speak for themselves about your experience in designing and implementing software and/or creating pilots during projects
· You have experience in technically leading a team (forecast timelines; assigning tasks; provide technical guidance; motivating the team, code review)
· You have solid as a rock knowledge of UML modelling and how to manipulate XML objects
· You are close to some of the following software: Eclipse, Tomcat, Maven, GIT or similar.
· You master the concepts of continuous integration and release management in iterative and agile context.
What can we offer you…
When joining you will have the opportunity to work on…
· Definition of architecture and operating rules
· Design and implementation of the different technical phases
· Production of mock-ups in collaboration with the functional teams
· Initialization of all the complex features of the solution
· Responsibility for integration topics: continuous integration and application integration
· Responsibility for the overall quality of the solution
· Participate in Internal R & D topics in APGAR
· Supervision of junior consultants.
· Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
· Competitive salary
· Medical and dental and vision insurance
· Great working environment and top equipment
· Individual coaching from one of our partners and
· Continuous training.
You read it all and feel you can be our next Technical Master?
Go ahead and apply for the job sending an e-mail to email@example.com