We are #dataAdvisors.
Apgar Consulting is a leading data advisory company, recognized by Market Analysts (Gartner) and Technology Partners (TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Lobster, Semarchy…), that supports its customers in their journey to build a foundation for trusted data.
From technology enablement & support to organizational changes, we design and deliver tailor-made solutions that provide data consistently, securely, and accurately.
Our global team features more than 90 consultants specialized in data advisory services such as data governance and data architecture and in implementing data platform solutions such as :
· Le Master Data Management
· Le Meta Data Management
· La Data Intégration
· La Data Préparation
As an HR Officer, you will assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties. You will benefit from the supervision of the General Manager and the Operations Director.
Your mission goals will be:
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Processes company’s payroll every pay period.
- Coordinate with the CNSS and MOF representative.
- Manage enrolment process of employees under private health insurance.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues.
Recruitment and integration:
- Operates the recruitment process from headhunting resources to integration at Apgar.
- Advertise job openings on company’s page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Screen resumes.
- Perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Follow up on the interview process status.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Pursue interviews and prequalify candidates.
- Edit and send job offers and answer candidates’ queries.
- Secure the onboarding process of newcomers.
- Coordinate new employees’ orientation.
- Maintain a career path for employee.
- Promotes career development programs.
- Provide development opportunities for employees.
- Assisting the performance management review process.
- Follow up and maintain written performance evaluation reviews.
- Organize performance appraisal campaigns.
- Assist in the mid-year and annual employee performance reviews.
- Collect training requirements and assign employees to trainings.
- Coordinate with third party training companies.
- Analyze and search for improvement in the HR processes.
- Stay connected and updated with the HR market practices and trends.
- Translate improvements into HR projects.
- Lead or participate to HR internal projects:
- Performance management and business intelligence for HR department
- Resources scale up
- Develop the new ways of working at Apgar linked with:
- lessons learned from the Lebanese crisis and the covid pandemic.
- the development of the technologies in the areas of remote working.
- the need to maintain a team spirit with cultural meaning for work.
- Higher education (Bachelor or master’s degree) in Human Resources or related major.
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Excellent knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability with know-how in MS Office.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong Ethics and reliability.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Full professional proficiency in English. French is a plus.
Your career benefits…
- You want to invest on a mission that requires curiosity, adaptation, autonomy, and good relationships.
- You will benefit from a regular support from an experienced coach who will follow you throughout your mission.
- You will work in a motivating and friendly environment, and you will benefit from a customized- training, thanks to a dedicated coach that will follow your progress within our company.
- Your rigor, your ability to work in a team and your analytical mind will allow you to succeed in this mission.
- Do not hesitate to apply if you are a dynamic, enthusiastic, and curious person.
- You will join a pleasant, benevolent, and fraternal working environment…
- Future Apgarians, we are waiting for you!