Protection of personal data
For Apgar Consulting, the protection of your personal data is important and crucial. We are committed to collecting only the data we need to:
- Provide an optimal service
- Ensure confidentiality and security,
- Facilitate the exercise of your rights over your data.
Our first commitment is respect for the applicable legislation on the protection of the data and in particular of the General Data Protection Regulation (also called GDPR) and the law known as "Informatique et Libertés" of 6 January, 1978, as amended.
This policy describes the personal information we collect, how it is used and shared, and your rights in this regard. It applies to any user of the website www.apgar.fr . We advise you to read it carefully. We have done our utmost to make it clear, easy to understand and accessible at all times.
The updated Data Protection Charter will automatically become effective for all active users as of 25 May, 2018. Continuing to use our services after this date implies acceptance of the new Data Protection Charter. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
1 – Who are we? :
Apgar Consulting is an international company incorporated and governed by French law, registered in the commercial register of Paris under 818,814,386. The head office is located at 20-20 boulevard du Parc 92200 Neuilly s / Seine.
The Apgar Consulting group is involved in crucial areas for all companies related to organizational consulting and information system consulting. As part of our professional relationship, the consulting firm Apgar Consulting, responsible for the processing of your personal data, is required to collect minimal personal data and use it primarily for marketing or professional monitoring purposes.
2- Personal Data
In general, the Publisher of the Site agrees that the Personal Data Concerning You:
- Shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to these purposes while respecting the principle of minimization
- Shall be used in accordance with these purposes,
- Shall be obtained and processed fairly and lawfully and transparently,
- Shall be collected for specific and lawful purposes on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Publisher Company of the Site to communicate on its field of activity, To inform you, and to improve our Products and Services,
The different categories of Personal Data collected in the use of the Services offered on our Site are as follows:
- Identification data (last name, first name, LinkedIn profile link);
- Contact data (postal or email address, phone);
- Usage data (web pages visited, destinations called, the type of browser the search engine as well as the keywords used to find the site, the platform and / or the operating system that you use );
- Connection data (IP address of your computer, the date and time of your access to our site, location data);
- Content data.
When you complete our form, you agree to the privacy practices described in this charter. If you do not wish to provide this Personal Data, we will not be able to provide you with the corresponding services:
- Making contact with the Apgar Consulting firm
- Application for job vacancies.
3 – Recipient:
Your Personal Data may be processed by the authorized personnel (management, human resources department, marketing department, senior consultant) of the consulting firm Apgar Consulting.
In the event that these recipients process your Personal Data outside the European Union, transfers will be carried out in compliance with the Regulations.
4- Sharing personal data:
Apgar Consulting undertakes not to sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your data internally in order to improve our services and provide you with essential information that may be of interest to you.
5- Retention of your personal data:
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected. When your Personal Information is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable law, it will be erased.
Cookies belonging to personal data are used on this website www.apgar.fr . By browsing our websites, you agree that cookies are placed on your computer.
6.1- What are cookies? :
Cookies are files that are stored on your computer by the website you visit, the application you use or the advertising you display. These files record information about you: surname, first name, company, function, e-mail address, telephone, address, navigation etc. This data is then collected and analysed in order to improve your navigation or offer you content that is suitable for you.
The cookies that we use enable us to customize your experience on our website. You can configure your browser settings at any time to notify you when cookies are sent to it to reflect your preference to accept or decline cookies. However, if you choose to decline all cookies, some features on our sites may not be accessible and may not work properly. Finally, you can also delete cookies that have already been sent.
6.3 – Which cookies are used by Apgar Consulting ?
- Audience measurement cookies: For the purposes of optimization, with the use of these cookies we can facilitate the recognition and the counting of the number of visitors.
- Your visit
- The individual pages you visit
- The links followed
These cookies are valid for 13 months and only generate anonymized statistics and visit volumes, to the exclusion of all individual information.
- Targeting cookies:
The use of targeting cookies enables us to perform exclusively in-house analyses. We use them to measure the effectiveness of our campaigns. They contain no advertisement, so when visiting our website, the user's information will not be shared with third parties.
- Social network sharing cookies:
Thanks to the setting up of two options on our website, we offer you the possibility to share some of the published content via:
- Sharing by mail
- Sharing through social networks via the “ share button from social networks "Facebook", "LinkedIn" and "Twitter". This functionality is based on Cookies and similar technologies issued and managed by the publisher of the social network concerned. They are deposited on your terminal, if you accept them, when browsing the site.
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn the purpose of use, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons. Facebook: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/fr/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies Youtube: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/32050?hl=fr&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?_l=fr_FR
6.4 – Refusing cookies:
Depending on your browser version, you can configure it at any time to refuse to receive cookies so that you are warned when you receive them. You can also configure your browser by following the links below: Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/effacer-les-cookies-pour-supprimer-les-information Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265 GoogleChrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr Edge : https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
7 – Information security and protection:
8 – What are your rights and how can you exercise them? :
In accordance with the Data Protection Law of 6 January 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you which you can exercise by contacting email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to requests as soon as possible.
8.1 – Your rights:
- Right to information: We are required to provide you with clear information about the use of your data and the exercise of your rights.
- Right of access: you can ask us to provide you with the personal data we are processing about you, especially to check the content;
- Right of rectification: you can ask us to rectify your personal data;
- Right of opposition: the current regulations allow you to object to us processing your personal data for certain purposes, especially when this processing is in the legitimate interest of the company, for example in the case of commercial solicitations. You can request that your personal data no longer appear, for example, in the mailing lists of our newsletters and email shots;
- Right of portability: the right to portability allows you to recover the personal data that you have provided in an open and machine readable format.
- ou will be able to store or transmit the data easily from one information system to another, for reuse for personal purposes;
Right of deletion: you may, in some cases specified by law, ask us to delete your personal data. It is necessary to tell us what data you want to delete. Indeed, the exercise of this right does not entail the simple and definitive deletion of all the data concerning you which we hold.
- Right of limitation: at your request, we are able to temporarily freeze the use of some of your data.
9 – Changes to this notice
10 – Contact Us
If you have any questions about the use of your personal information, a change or a specific request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org