Technical Consultant / JAVA / JEE Developer
As a Trainee Technical Consultant, you work in a team directly involved in a Customer project. You are supervised by a certified or senior consultant. The objectives of your mission are: Participation in all technical phases of a project implementing collaborative enterprise MDM solution (Customer, Suppliers, Products, Employees) based on the Orchestra Networks EBX5 solution
- Definition of the architecture,
- Installation of the solution and definition of operating rules,
- Production of mock-ups in collaboration with the functional teams,
- Configuration of the solution and execution of specific Java development.
- Validation of the solution.
- Customer support for installation and administration.
Participation in internal projects related to the development of Apgar Consulting:
- Industrializing the development process to facilitate collaboration between technical teams of different projects: consider setting up a collaborative development space
Participation in the internal innovation process:
- Design and development, under the guidance of the technical director, of software blocks additional to the Orchestra Networks solution
- Testing new publisher solutions on new functional areas to prepare our new services.
Through this mission, you will also be introduced to:
- The complete lifecycle of software setup (from architecture definition to production release)
- The use of leading market software: Orchestra Networks EBX5
- The operation of a management consulting firm
- The day-to-day life of a growing organization
- The life and organization of a transformation project in a company
This internship offer is considered a pre-employment position.
Higher education BAC + 5, you seek an end of course internship and wish to invest in a mission which requires curiosity, adaptation, autonomy and technical expertise. You have already completed developments in Java / J2EE environment (programming, UNIX notions, database culture). You know UML modelling, how to handle XML objects and you have already used some of the following programs: Eclipse, Tomcat, Maven, Oracle, Subversion, Microsoft Team Foundation Server ou GIT, …
Type of contract: Internship Location: France / 20-26 avenue du Parc Neuilly s/ Seine
FT or PT: 4 to 6 months Benefits:
- 100% reimbursement of the transport card in Ile-de-France (Imagine R, Navigo)
- Access to our RIE (staff meals) with company participation