Technical Data Engineer
Apgar Consulting is a Data specialized consulting agency.
Our range goes from definition to implementation of strategies in order to improve the use and sharing of essential data for the Company operations.
Joining Apgar means to be part of a company in which you will work in a team, leading you to implement innovative and technologically high-end solutions.
At Apgar, we support and train our consultants with their personal development and skills in mind. You will evolve in a growing company, leading you to great perspectives for your career.
Professionalism and commitment are not antagonist with well-being. You will be welcomed in a company focused on trusting its employees and in a motivating and friendly working environment. Our offers are focused on the most innovative technologies and revolve around 6 pillars:
- Data Advisory
- Master Data Management
- Meta Data Management
- Data Integration
- Data Preparation
- Production Support
As a Technical Data Engineer, you will be part of a team working on a client project. You will be supervised by an experienced Technical Data Engineer or a Senior Solution Expert.
- You will be working on all the steps of Data Management solutions implementation
- You will take part in the design and the definition of the solutions’ architecture
- You will implement the solution and define its operating rules
- You will take part in creating models in collaboration with functional consultants
- You will set up the solution and will develop specifications asked by the client
- You will be in charge of suggesting and studying technical solutions
- Regarding your keenness about it, you will assist the client in the set up and administration of the solution in its cloud or on-premises environment, while setting up methodologies and DEVOPS processes
R&D and internal missions :
- You will take part in the design and development of software components that will be incremented into market tools
- You will take part in technical knowledge capitalization (speed up development, improve maintainability, smoothen reuse)
- You will have to test solutions from new software editors in new scopes in order to build up our new offers Depending on your career path wishes and desires, you will have the opportunity to move towards a position of a confirmed technical data engineer.
We guarantee a team development process and the implementation of a personalized follow-up for your career progress. We will be keen to provide you with an appropriate framework to help you evolve with serenity.
As such, you will benefit from:
- Operational support from a more senior profile to help you carry out your assignments, especially during your interventions on client projects
- Dedicated training path to guarantee your career development and knowledge enhancement.
- Personalized coaching in order to work on your positioning and your medium and long-term development within the company’s structure.
- A competitive salary paid in fresh USD.
• Master’s degree or equivalent
• Freshly graduated with good knowledge in these fields: (or looking for a paid internship or an end of year project) • Development: good grasp of JAVA/J2EE environments,
• Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Hadoop/Spark/Amazon EMR/ Dynamo DB
• Methodology: continuous integration and release management in an iterative and agile way (Jira/Maven/Bamboo/TFS/Jenkins)
• A previous experience related to one of our offers (MDM, Meta data, Data Integration and Data Preparation) would be a great advantage
Do not hesitate to apply if you are a dynamic, enthusiastic, and curious person. You will join a pleasant, benevolent, and fraternal working environment …
Future Apgarians, we are waiting for you!