Senior Java / MDM technical consultant
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you work in a team directly involved in a Customer project. You are supervised by a consultant manager. The objectives of your missions are: MDM element
- Definition of architecture
- Installing and defining operating rules
- Customer support for installation and administration
- Design and implementation of the different technical phases of a project to implement a MDM solution (Repository: Customer, Supplier, Products, Employees) based on the Orchestra Networks EBX 5 solution.
- Production of mock-ups in collaboration with the functional teams
- Initialization of all the complex features of the solution
- Responsibility for integration topics: Continuous integration and application integration
- Responsibility for the overall quality of the solution
- Leading on Internal R & D topics in Apgar
- Close work with Orchestra Networks' R & D and Services teams.
Participation in the in-house innovation process
- Design and development, under the guidance of the technical director, of software blocks in addition to the Orchestra Networks solution.
- Involvement in technical capitalization to accelerate developments, improve maintainability, facilitate reuse and reduce bugs.
- Testing solutions provided by new publishers within new functional scopes to prepare our services offered.
All entrusted activities must be conducted in accordance with Apgar Consulting's quality standards. In addition, you will participate in in-house projects related to the development of Apgar Consulting:
- Supervision of junior consultants.
- Participation in the formalization of the firm's new offers and the development of existing offers.
- Strategic oversight of subjects related to the Firm's offers.
With education level at BAC+4/5, you will have at least 5 years’ experience in a consulting or IS firm. You have designed and implemented software and / or piloted teams during projects. You have participated in assignments on topics related to the management of information in the company. Technical skills required:
You have skills in managing Relational Database Systems: SQL Server, Oracle, Posgres) and non-relational databases: Hadoop/ Spark/Amazon EMR/DynamoDB
Familiarity with typical distributed storage such as: Amazon S3/Amazon EBS/ Amazon EFS are an advantage.
– Design of the technical architecture document (TAD) (application base design, parameterization and tuning of application servers, design of the integration architecture, sizing the machines, application security …) – Production of the operation document (DEX)
You have mastered the concepts of continuous integration and release management in an iterative and agile context (JIRA/ Maven/Bamboo/TFS/ Jenkins.
Participation in projects implementing Master Data Management particularly through the EBX 5 solution is recommended. Professional skills: Dynamic and enthusiastic, you enjoy working in a team and you want to participate actively in changing our company and training consultants. Your hunger for entrepreneurship and your willingness to participate in our development will be decisive factors. Because you have a good level of English, you will participate with ease in international missions. You will work in a very motivating and cordial context and you will enjoy a lot of freedom on the missions you will have to accomplish.
Type of contract: Open-ended Location: France / 20-26 avenue du Parc Neuilly s/ Seine
FT or PT: FT Benefits:
- Attractive pay package with a fixed and a variable portion
- 75% of transport costs (Navigo)
- Mobile phone and contract
- Access to our RIE (staff meals) with company participation
- Remote working
- Access to our company private health insurance
- Access to the Company Savings Plan and Retirement Savings Scheme