Senior Data Advisor / Architect
We are #dataAdvisors.
Apgar Consulting is a leading data advisory company, recognized by Market Analysts and Technology Partners, that supports its customers in their journey to build a foundation for trusted data. From people awareness and organizational changes to technology enablement & support, we design and provide tailor-made solutions that deliver data consistently, securely and accurately.
Our global team features more than 90 consultants specialized in data advisory services such as data governance and data architecture, and in the implementation of data platform solutions such as Master Data Management, Metadata Management, Data Integration and Data Preparation.
Dynamic and enthusiastic about data; you enjoy working in a team and you are always looking to challenge status quo to make the client successful and the team grow.
You will participate in international projects and communicate with teammates and clients. You will feel at home in our friendly and motivating culture.
Your experience, skills and competencies set you apart:
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
· 5+ years of experience with solid performance and great teamwork
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
. Able to advise and drive customer decisions around data governance and data management topics
· Problem solver with a keen eye for detail, and an innate drive to deliver results
· Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
. True leadership proficiency and a complete ability to lead the delivery of your project
. Keep yourself always on top of new data management concepts, architecture, technologies.
Your thirst for entrepreneurship and your willingness to participate in our development are decisive factors.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Senior Data Advisor/Architect, you will work within a team on customer projects and will benefit from the support of a manager or a partner.
You will run various data advisory missions to raise the awareness of your customers on data, organize them to better leverage their data assets and align business expectations with IT architecture best practises.
You will be expected to analyze customer processes and how data is used, identify improvements, and implement sustainable and scalable changes.
To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to bridge communication gaps between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
You will also participate in Apgar Consulting’s internal Innovation process, in the formalization of the company’s offers, in pre-sales activities and you will be brought to discover:
· The operational management of the consulting firm
· The daily life of a fast-growing organization
· The organization of a transformation project in the company.
· Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
· Great working environment, community events and networking opportunities
· Individual coaching from one of our partners or managers
· Competitive salary
· Complete & competitive social package
We’d love to hear from you!