Java Developer (Porto)
We are #DataEngineers.
A world leading company in Data Management with a mission to support our clients on their digital transformation initiatives towards becoming data-driven organizations.
We design and implement the best tailor-made solutions for our clients in areas such as Master Data Management, Meta Data Management; Data Virtualization; Data Integration and Data Preparation.
We have been considered by Gartner one of the world #top20 MDM service providers and been recently awarded as European Best Partner by TIBCO.
But most of all we are a group of people motivated to work together, focused on innovation and being a place your each one can achieve professional grow but continuously challenging ourselves to learn new skills.
We’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a rising start in Java Development who wants to join our team in Porto to be part of a leading Data Management Software company.
If that sounds like you, keep reading…
· A dynamic person dynamic and full of enthusiasm to know more and deliver better, you enjoy working in a team and you always looking to challenge status quo to make the team grow.
· You are perfectly fluent in English (mandatory)
· IT graduate (or similar)
· You have +2 years of experience in Java based development
· Agile is your way of living
· You have knowledge in environments/frameworks/tools such as (or similar to) Eclispe; IntelliJ, Hibernate, Spring; Maven
You will be….
· Participating in Java-based software development to bring the best Data Management solutions to our clients
· Implement Data Management projects tailor-made to the client
· Work in teams with more senior developers that can support you and make you grow
What we offer you:
· Competitive salary
· Health insurance
· A team spirit that will make you feel at home
· Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
· Competitive salary
· Medical and dental and vision insurance
· Great working environment and top equipment
· Individual coaching from one of our partners and
· Continuous training.
You read it all and feel you can be our next Technical Master?
Go ahead and apply for the job sending an e-mail to email@example.com