Data Governance / Senior MDM Functional Consultant
As a certified Functional Consultant, you work in a team directly involved in a Customer project. You are supervised by a manager or a senior consultant. You participate in all the phases of a project of implementation of a collaborative solution around the master data of the Company (Customer, Suppliers, Products, Employees …) and / or around data governance. The objectives of your missions are: MDM element – Participate in scoping a project to implement a MDM solution MDM. – Collect customer needs and write functional specifications.
- Ensure the functional consistency of execution with need.
- Participate in defining and implementing data recovery and data quality strategies.
- Facilitate meetings and write reports.
- Support the customer in the integration in its IS.
- Participation in the definition of a test strategy. Define and execute the internal tests of the solution.
- Support and accompany the customer in acceptance and when deploying the solution.
- Participate in driving change.
- Take responsibility for an assignment that you have been assigned as part of a project (planning, monitoring …) under the responsibility of a project manager.
Data governance component
- Participate in the implementation of a data governance solution: collection of the business glossary and meta data, processes, roles and responsibilities for the data.
- Participate in defining the roadmap to improve governance.
All activities entrusted must be managed in accordance with Apgar Consulting’s quality level. In addition, you participate in internal projects related to the development of Apgar Consulting:
- Supervision of junior consultants
- Participation in the formalization of the firm's new offers and the development of existing offers.
- Strategic oversight of subjects related to the Firm's offers.
With education level at BAC+4/5, you will have at least 5 years’ experience in a consulting or IS firm. You have designed and implemented software and / or piloted teams during projects. You have participated in missions on subjects related to information management in the company and you have experience around Data Management Suite
- IBM: DataStage, QualityStage, Infosphere Business glossary
- Informatica: PowerCenter, IDQ, Analyst, Meta data manager,
- Talend: TIS/TOS , Meta data manager
- Microsoft: SSIS
- SAP: BODI or Data Services
- BIG DATA Environment: Apache Atlas, Cloudera Navigator
SOA / EAI / ESB
- Software AG / WebMethods BPM Suite
- IBM Websphere Process Server
- Oracle SOA Suite
- Microsoft Biztalk
- Tibco Business Works
- Orchestra Networks EBX
Integration Platorm As A Service
- Informatica: iPaaS platform
- Mulesoft: Cloudhub
- Moskitos: Crosscut
- Talend: Cloud Integration
Dynamic and enthusiastic, you enjoy working in a team and you want to participate actively in changing our company and training consultants. Your hunger for entrepreneurship and your willingness to participate in our development will be decisive factors. Because you have a good level of English, you will participate with ease in international missions. You will work in a very motivating and cordial context and you will enjoy a lot of freedom on the missions you will have to accomplish.
Type of contract: Open-ended Location: France / 20-26 avenue du Parc Neuilly s/ Seine
FT or PT: FT Benefits:
- Attractive pay package with a fixed and a variable portion
- 75% of transport costs (Navigo)
- Mobile phone and contract
- Access to our RIE (staff meals) with company participation
- Remote working
- Access to our company private health insurance
- Access to the Company Savings Plan and Retirement Savings Scheme