Junior technical consultant
The junior technical consultant has a field of action limited to a task, a part of a project or a process, in a well-defined technical field.
In their activity, the Junior Java Technical Consultant responds to guidelines established in existing procedures and organizations. They are responsible for the quality and reliability of their productions. Their field of action is limited to a task, a part of a project or a process, in a well-defined technical field. The Java Junior Technical Consultant must:
- Guarantee compliance with the instructions, development standards and specifications given
- Ensure compliance with deadlines and development costs
- Contribute to the satisfaction of its customers and / or internal contacts
- Ensure reliable reporting of activity to the line manager
- Also ensure the maintenance of technical environments in operational conditions or deliver deliverables as part of a technological expertise assignment
- Develop this knowledge on a domain (language, product, system, DBMS)
The junior Java technical consultant role does not include management responsibility. On the other hand, as part of their activities, they will have to forge relations of cooperation, in a spirit of service. The positioning of the junior technical consultant: They are attached to the project manager, a technical expert or a certified or senior functional consultant. It can be autonomous and directly related to the client contact and other client company players, within its defined scope.
The expectations of the profession
The junior technical consultant will have to be curious, and enrich their technological background with personal research. They will be adaptable and able to apprehend other technologies. They will be a source of suggestions and will have the qualities of a good communicator.