Meta data management
Apgar Consulting offers you end-to-end support in your approach, from definition of the business use case to the implementation and support of the solution.
Metadata Management acts as a priority for organizations that follow a successful data-driven strategy. It defines the organization’s data governance approach and helps understanding the data for better analysis purposes. It offers coordination between the various data usages (business, operational, …) and a synergy between the different available Data Management initiatives.
We aim to always build a metadata management solution that surpasses the functionality of a regular data cataloging system by applying the following features:
- Define and Manage the data life cycle.
- Define and Maintain the governance best practices and the adherence to them
- Emphasize on the importance of the link between operational usage of the data and analytics by managing the operational part to have the best analytics output.
- Enhance data analysis and auditing by implementing a data lineage model that associates business concepts to technical ones.
The importance and reliability of this solution lies in a reliable automation system for metadata collection and for matching between technical and business concepts.
We, at Apgar Consulting, bring market solutions to you and help you choose the best one to adapt for your metadata management project. Being experts in the domain of Data Management, we provide an all-in-all metadata management solution based on an effective coordination between data usage and data analytics.
Foundation of a successful Metadata Management solution
Building a good know-how in MM emphasizes on:
- Define the organization needs into functionalities. In order to help you understand your needs in more depth, we focus the needs on these 3 areas:
- Data Governance
- Risk Management and Best Practices
- Data Analysis
- Define the best organization methodology that will help prioritize the functionalities based on your needs.
- Implement an optimal solution that will help bring added-value to the business and that will emphasize on the importance of an effective MM project.
- Pick the best tool for your MM Project (Informatics or TIBO EBX)
- Rely on our technical expertise that will help guide you and take you to the best outcome of an MM implementation.
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YSC||session||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|_ga||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_49952323_1||1 minute||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gid||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|CONSENT||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|pll_language||1 year||The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.|