Master data management
- Master data management
- Meta data management
- Data integration
- Data Preparation
Apgar Consulting supports you throughout your Master Data Management (MDM) initiative. From the preparation phase of your project to its realisation.
Master data management strategy
The Master Data Management offer is an all-inclusive one that starts with Data Preparation and ends with Project finalization and support.
Master Data represents the static data that floats around an organization. It is very important for Master Data to be clean and well maintained so it can represent a correct insight of the business concepts and provide a strong basis for analytics.
Apgar Consulting partners with TIBCO to implement its MDM solutions using EBX tool. Apgar Consulting’s team of 45+ consultants represents one of the biggest teams in the world that are specialized and dedicated in the implementation of such solution.
The offered MDM solution covers everything from studying the available data, initiating the feasibility study of the solution on the provided data to the final outcome of a user-friendly interface based on a clean data domain. The solution also consists of post-implementation support plan that includes: Operational Support, Resource Training, along with recommendations to enhance the existing domains and maintain the correctness of the developed work.
Apgar Consulting focuses on the below points to build a successful and reliable MDM solution:
- Build a Data Governance Committee within your organization by training your employees and teaching them about the best practices of data management.
- Create a Roadmap that helps prioritize and organize your requirements.
- Make sure that the built MDM solution covers and incorporates all the basic required functionalities along other enhanced ones.
- Guarantee that the EBX MDM Solution fits within the employees’ daily lives (easy to use and familiar look and feel)
- Provide Functional and Technical Support and Design
Our team consists of technical consultants, functional consultants and Project Managers, forming a balanced combination to help achieve the best outcome for your TIBCO EBX-based MDM Solution Project.
Defining Project Scope
- Define the functional and technical scope of the project
- Deliver the best solution in the shortest time
- Provide and Abide by a Project Management methodology based on the context of the suggested solution
- Identify the risks and provide mitigation plans.
- Integrate the designed MDM solution within your used IS.
- Contribute in training your internal teams on data governance’s best practices to ensure a good continuity of the solution.
Solution Implementation and Maintenance
- Adopt a practical work methodology for the TIBO EBX MDM Solutions projects.
- Provide you with a qualified, well-motivated and autonomous team of consultants
- Offer best-quality solutions by following data governance best practices and Apgar internal best practices that we acquired through our 6 years of dedicated experience in the domain.
- Take advantage of the available EBXs Add-ons to help upgrade your MDM Solution (Data Exchange Modules, Data Visualization Modules, …) and custom-made Apgar modules (Cartography Module, Data Governance Module, Deploy Module, Quality Validation Module …)
- Provide a ticketing tool to help the communication between everyday users and our support team. This tool will help us pinpoint the issues based on user response and enhance it accordingly.
Another service offered by Apgar Consulting is the deployment and maintenance of an EBX system on your adopted private cloud platform (ex. AWS) The offer incorporates:
- Continuous integration of each EBX upgrade (version upgrade or hotfix upgrade).
- Continuous management of the technical platform.
- Primary Installation
- Package Deployment
- Log Analysis
- Access Management
- Total security of the tool based on your adopted authentication platform
- Availability of a ticketing tool to raise any suspected issue and communicate with our support.
At Apgar Consulting, we take Client gratitude and contentement very seriously. We aim to create long-term relationships with our clients by ensuring them that we are the go-to company for data-driven projects and by delivery high-end solutions to their data problems.
So far Apgar Consulting has lead by example and left a mark in the data management domain, and our clients have a big hand in it. In fact, our clients already discussed their experience with us in big Data Management conferences and consortiums:
- 2014 : MDM SUMMIT (Acolyance) (any link proof of the discussion? Maybe make the 2014 clickable if available)
- 2015 : Gartner MDM (AXA)
- 2015 : MDM SUMMIT (AXA)
- 2016 : Gartner (SBM Offshore)
- 2016 : Marcus Evans (LMG)
- 2017 : Gartner MDM (SwissRe)
- 2018 : Gartner MDM (Altran)