Apgar Consulting is celebrating 5 years on the Seine !
And yes, it’s already 5 years since the creation of our consulting firm specializing in Master Data Management. For the occasion, we brought together our partners, customers and employees for an evening on the "Zouave", a superb Bateau-Mouche in Paris! Let's go back over the highlights of our journey …
- February 2013 – Apgar created by Jean-Yves FALQUE and a HOBLOS
- Acolyance, Acolyance, our first Master Data Management client, with whom we are still working today!
- May 2014 – AXA, the benchmark in Banking and Insurance
- October 2014 – New project with Pernod Ricard, simultaneously, Apgar Middle East, our Lebanese company, is created
- March 2015 – First "pure" governance mission at IPSEN
- October 2015 – Our first international seminar: French and Lebanese colleagues meet in Lebanon
- January 2016 – We win Swiss Re, a large-scale MDM project
- December 2016 – Our 1st client in the United States: IQVIA
- January 2017 – We move to our own premises in Imagine, France in Neuilly-sur-Seine
- October 2017 – Seminar in Biarritz during which we launch a formative internal project: «AC 2.0«
- Technip FMC signs up with us!
- April 2018 – we win Novartis, our 3rd Swiss client
Apgar Consulting today:
- Major expertise in MDM, which represents 70% of our activity
- Human mission: Creating an effective, fraternal and accountable workplace where everyone has the freedom to act and innovate to create and share value together
- Business mission: Creating benchmarks for our customers so they can confidently navigate their oceans of data
- Business ambitions: To become the partner of choice of data-driven companies, to optimize the use of their data resources by implementing innovative organizational and technological solutions.